Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My new hobby!


This is the hobby that I took up towards the end of last year - I have really enjoyed it. These are some of the frames that I made as gifts, I was pretty proud of how they turned out!




Seeing as I enjoyed doing it so much, we made a mutually convinient decision for me to move all my mosaicing junk out of the loungeroom and get me into my very own room.... So we emptied the store room out!! Now I would have included photos of that as a "before" photo for a "before and after" session, but I am sure you all know what fridges and boxes of junk look like!! So I have a couple of shots of the beginning of the makeover.

This is our young friend Annalise doing some painting for me!! (I love the colour) She is a wonderful girl and ever so helpful too! I think Dave is just pretending to help - I reckon he is checking to see how good a job she is doing!


Now when I find the camera again I will add the latest photos of the now finished room - it is fantastic, a very welcoming room to go to and relax and enjoy doing whatever project takes my fancy!

No comments: