Monday, April 21, 2008

Bec's Hens Night


So it has been brought to my attention that I haven't blogged for a while - I am sorry about that... I guess if I was to blame anyone, apart from myself, I would blame FACEBOOK!!


Anyways here are some shots from my friend Bec's Hens night (for those unaware - I am one of her Bridesmaids)
The theme of the party was "bling" - everyone really got into the theme which was fantastic, we all came wearing Tiara's.
Tam and I are two of Bec's bridesmaids....
I made up this big pink tiara shaped frame, which was for photo opportunities, a few strangers were tackled and made to pose for photos, example above. (thanks Donna)

yes that is the Groom to be - distracting our "bride to be" from her Hens night duties!!! tut tut :) nevermind - she had a wonderful night!


No comments: