Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Snowmen I have known....



These are likely to be the only snowmen I will get to pose with -as it is far too much work to make one!

See....
This is my pathetic attempt...



I call it an artistic sculpture... maybe its a ghostly lady?? maybe a seal balancing a snowball on its nose?? hmm, you decide..
....UPDATE... Walking about last week we found one last snowman... well snowlady actually, her neighbours (and creators) call her Rhonda. Considering how hot it had been we were quite impressed with her size. A week and a half later and she is now completely melted! As is everything around her...

LAST UPDATE SEPT 09
I made this last little guy on our very last day in Falls Creek - After the heaviest fall of snow of the season!!.. Smart looking little chap isn't he?

No comments: