Monday, November 08, 2010

Back on the Road again.... JULY/AUGUST

BACK IN BIMBY

We were in Mullumbimby in time for a party - complete with musicians and fireside stories
and also to witness Robyns surprise birthday gift from Paul, a Helicopter ride, with front yard pick up. An amazing sight, and a brilliant surprise from the unsuspecting birthday girl.


I had time to plan and complete a quilt for the caravan. Using my favourite colour combinations of that month.

Family Trip to Yamba

We had a lovely time with the Berringtons at Yamba, we enjoyed some warmer moments, plenty of much needed sunshine. My favourite thing was finally getting out and about on my scooter after 7 months without!!

We all took our bikes on the ferry to Iluka, located opposite Yamba. It was a fun trip, we all went, Scooter the dog and my scooter the bike :) It was funny to see it on a boat.

I think Dave's favourite thing was getting out into some really good surf, and having Charlie and Paul to go surfing with!

This is me at Angourie, the famous surf spot, quite near where the boys surfed.
The other shot is Dave scrambling to fix the leak in our Caravan roof.... behind him is a big storm cloud about to drop a 'bucket-load' of rain.

A trip up to Brisnbane, and we caught up with our good friend Emma. Great fun as always.

No comments: