Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hello from PHUKET!

Here we are in Sunny phuket - I have written a whole "thing" on our travels so far - but for some reason I cant copy and paste - so I shall include the very basics as we are nearly out of time here at the internet thingy...

The hotel/resort is lovely - we got the honeymoon extra's - check out the rose petal lovehearts on the bed.









THERE ARE SHOES AND HANDBAGS!!! THEY ARE CHEAP!!







And Dave likes my chocolate croissants - note to self - I should eat them instead of taking photos of him devouring my food!!!

So far - a great time to be had - weather hasn't been brilliant - but we are enjoying nevertheless!!
Update sooN!

ps: got attacked by a monkey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, memories.... good to hear all is going well, not sure about the money attack though???
We watched the Bond film taken over there last night, showed quite a bit of Bond Island and left us dreaming again!!!
Work has been so busy so really looking forward to holiday again... not that we will get one for at least 12mths by the looks...
Must go, loved the photos, will tell Cathe to look in tomorrow too, have fun.... Janita