Sunday, February 11, 2007

mosaics continued

I said when I had some piccie's of my new room finished that I would put them up



A little pile of "creative junk" - stuff that I may find useful...

cos I am not allowed to leave lying stuff lying around the house like this, but in my room I can do whatever I want!!!! mwah hahaha

Yep - I even have a TV and Video

I love having to something to listen to, or watch, while I work away at whatever project I am doing - I usually have a about three different projects on the go... sometimes its easier to get them all to the same stage of grouting and then seal them all at the same time - lot less waste and hassle!!I like it when Dave comes in to visit, and sometimes he helps me out - which is cool!


As you might be able to tell -I am really pleased with my little place..

No comments: