Monday, February 12, 2007

Things in my Garden!!!

These are some of the beautiful frangipani flowers from my garden - they have been so great this year! So tropical!I love to put them in a float bowl or a big long vase - just to show the off!! I have my plans to get a couple more tree's put in - Just need to figure out where!! This is my little Austin.... ok ok BIG Austin! He's not fat, just really fluffy... and the fluff weighs a lot...

This is my favourite spot - on a nice calm evening this spot is magic with candles glowing - or during the day when its hot, I can sit under the shade of the grapevine and read the paper and enjoy the serenity!My Sister in law Trace kinda gave us these fushia's (in a long roundabout fashion!) They have been fantastic and this year have been quite prolific - so much so that I had to have words with it - using my secateurs! (that is how you spell it isn't it??)


Hi Lilly-beth!

So many creatures and critters hiding in the garden here - careful where you step!

This is Mr Mungo man! He is a statue we bought with a wedding voucher present from my friend Lynda - don't know that she knows about him yet... hmmm?.

PS: Lynda... we love him! He's so great in our little "tropical area" of the garden!

2 comments:

Janita said...

Gorgeous for sure... I actually spent some time in the garden on the weekend too... now where near as colourful as yours though...

Janita said...

beautiful, I spent time in my garden too, no where near as colourful as yours though...